Hey there, we know how difficult baby reflux is.
We know how exhausted you are.
We know you are looking for a way to help your little baby.
And we know we can help you.
We want to re-set your thinking on baby reflux.
We want to explain something to you that may surprise you.
Shock you even……
What if we told you that Reflux was a symptom, not a condition?
What if we said that there is always a cause for your baby’s reflux?
And what if we helped you find that cause so that you could finally solve your baby’s reflux?
You see we look at reflux in a different way to other health professionals. Having seen reflux babies every day for many years at our clinic, we began to see a pattern, we began to identify causes, and we quickly understood that reflux is a symptom that is caused by several very common issues. It also has many contributory causes that can aggravate symptoms. In our opinion and experience, identifying and treating the cause MUST be the first step in the process.
During our time working with babies, we have seen many changes. Back when we started there really was no information available for parents other than from their Public Health Nurse or Doctor. The terms “all babies cry” and “he will grow out of it” are throwbacks from this era and demonstrate clearly how poorly babies and their parents were treated.
Of course, you may still be told this today but thankfully you have the power in your hands, and you can seek out a solution for your baby’s distress yourself. In fact, doing that has brought you to us and our online course.
We will show you how to understand and solve your baby’s reflux in our step-by-step course. No big words or complicated theories we promise. Just no-nonsense professional advice and information from people who love babies.
Baby Reflux can feel like an extremely complicated condition with many causes, treatments, and solutions. We will break it down for you piece by piece so that you will see why your baby has reflux and how you can help your baby feel more comfortable and happier.
Reflux can also require many frequent adjustments. It can feel like 1 step forward, 2 steps back some days. Again, we will help you navigate these adjustments with clarity, understanding why they are necessary and how they will help. We believe information is essential for parents dealing with baby reflux. It shows you light at the end of the tunnel. It points you in the direction of that light. And it keeps you sane!
How do you know if this course is the right one for you? Well, ask yourself these questions.
- Does your baby have reflux symptoms?
- Has your baby been diagnosed with reflux?
- Is your baby still in discomfort and pain?
- Is treatment not making any real difference to your baby?
- Is he still screaming in pain?
- Do you have to hold your baby all the time?
- Do you feel helpless, not knowing what is wrong and how you can help?
Then yes, our course is exactly what you are looking for.
Our course, Baby Reflux – A New Approach, will give you the benefit of all our years of experience treating babies with this condition and many of the associated conditions. We want to find a solution for every baby we see at our clinic and over the years we have studied this condition in detail, looking for causes, optimum treatment options, new research, and practical solutions. We have combined all this information in this course so that we can help as many babies (and parents!) as possible.
If you want answers, if you want a happy baby who is not continually crying and distressed, then this course is for you.
Let us help you become the best possible advocate for your baby.
How much does this cost?
Baby Reflux – A New Approach
€99 (Introductory Offer)
Everything you need to know to solve your baby’s reflux including
- What is reflux
- The causes of baby reflux
- How to treat all the causes and where to get the help you may need
- Identifying the different types of reflux
- Understanding how to manage baby reflux
- The Stepped Approach and how it works
- Formulas for your reflux baby and why they work
- Breastfeeding your reflux baby
- Medications for reflux
- Modifying the treatment plan
- Frequently asked questions by parents
A Baby Reflux Course that will give you back your happy new-born baby again.
- Go at your own pace with this self-guided online course
- The course is available as soon as you sign up and it never expires.
- You don’t need to watch it from start to finish in one go. We do however recommend that you watch all the sections to ensure you do not miss an essential part of the reflux puzzle for your baby.
- The course will be updated with new information as it emerges and will be ready and waiting for you if and when you need it again.
Easy to follow videos
Nearly 250 minutes of video content will take you step-by-step through the process of identifying the cause or causes of your baby’s reflux, knowing where to get help to treat the causes, practical tips to help manage your baby’s symptoms, understanding which treatment option best suits your baby, and so much more.
Our course is a mix of clear and practical video presentations (generally between five and ten minutes long) and text downloads to support the information we give in the videos.
Helpful Downloads and Pintables
Our course includes 36 downloadable information sheets, charts to monitor your baby’s progress and checklists for visits to your doctor
- How much should your baby be drinking
- Practical tips for reflux babies
- Paced feeding: what you need to know
- Your GP Visit Checklist
- Reflux Symptom Tracker
- Baby Slings and Carriers
- Transitioning on to an Anti-Reflux Formula
- And much more….
Reliable and professional information
Frank is a Paediatric Osteopath registered with the Osteopathic Council of Ireland and the General Osteopathic Council in the UK. Rose is a general nurse and a midwife and is registered with the Nursing Board in Ireland. Knowing that the information we give you is based on our experience treating reflux babies for many years and is backed up by our professional qualifications, gives you the peace of mind you need. After all, you only want the best for your baby.