Sacha is a French trained osteopath, having studied osteopathy to Masters level in Marseille. His passion has always been paediatrics and he has worked alongside one of the most experienced paediatric osteopaths in France while he was in college.
Sacha has been working in Ireland since last April. We are delighted to welcome him to the team here at Cork Children’s Clinic. Sacha will see newborn babies and older children. He will also treat pregnant mums and post natal mums.
To book an appointment to see Sacha you can call us on 021 4348918 or you can book an appointment online.
- Ear infections and glue ear
- Poor concentration
- Recurring coughs and colds and post vaccination
- Asthma and chestiness
- Night terrors
- Flat head and Torticollis
- Post delivery newborn check up
- Mum and Baby check up
- Post head injury or fall
- Postural Issues
- Movement, co-ordination concerns
- Teeth grinding (TMJ)
- Post dental work/braces
- Pelvic pain in pregnancy
- Post natal back pain in mums
- Post natal shoulder pain in mums
To book an appointment for Sacha or for more information
Phone: 021 4348918
Or book online