To allay any concerns parents may have about attending the clinic, below are the precautions we have taken to ensure babies, parents and staff are as safe as possible. We are advising everyone to follow the HSE guidelines about travel and contact with a suspected case, click here for more information.
* We are allowing a 15 minute gap between appointments so that in most cases, you will not meet anyone other than Frank and Rose/Maeve when you attend the clinic. Frank will be ready for you when you arrive and you will go straight into his treatment room.
* You now have the option to pay for your appointment by phone, thereby reducing further your contact time at the clinic.
* You have the option to wear disposable gloves while at the clinic. Gloves are available just inside the front door and can be disposed of as you leave.
* We have removed most of the soft furnishings and toys for the moment. This allows us to effectively sanitise the clinic between patients.
* We are of course strictly following the HSEs guidelines on infection control and social distancing.
As both Frank and Rose come from a nursing background, they understand the importance of infection control and rest assured, are doing everything possible to ensure a safe environment for babies, parents and clinic staff.
Thank you for your support during this very challenging time.
We also have information on our website which we are updating regularly.